Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Refliction

     The few thing that I knew about china be for the unit was that china was a really big country . Also, that china is were we get all our thing that we use every day like our phones and also some clothes and that china is an over populated country. Now that I know more about china it is nothing of what I had in mind about china. Kids leave there homes and family behind to work at city factory knowing no one around just to maintain there family. Its just afoul knowing that those kids go to work instead of going to school and getting any education. I would consider on visiting china to learn more about there culture not just throw the book but personally.


      I think prezi was a pretty good way to do your work on. I think I would use prezi in the future to make my work look more professional and all. But on the other hand, the power point is something that I have been using all my school life and I also know more about it than prezi. I think that in this project I could of use more information about each change that china has made also I could of use more pictures on the slides. 



     

No comments:

Post a Comment